Everything You Need to Know about Quartz Countertops
Quartz counterparts are the first choice for people when they want to enhance the look of their kitchen and bathroom. The reason is its durability and beauty at the same time. The countertops are the best way to give a modern look to your house and enjoy their enormous benefits. It is made up of the resin binder and added colors, which give mode benefits than the natural stones. This way, you will get best of both the worlds. If you are planning to choose the best Quartz tops center, it depends on your lifestyle, budget and home décor. However, it is highly recommended to get familiar with the pros and cons of these countertops.
Pros of Quartz countertops
- They are non-porous in nature, which means any spills and water do not harm them in any manner. That’s why, you don’t have to worry about germs, bacteria and other infections in kitchen area. No stain is seen because there are no pores for accumulation of spills.
- These countertops are liked by many because no maintenance is required as that of the countertops of natural stones.
- They have consistency in the color pattern as compared to natural stones and make beautiful top centers. The color pattern is uniform and consistent throughout making it the best choice for many homeowners.
- These countertops are certified and harmless when it comes to food and health. They don’t posses any heath threats and have no radioactivity.
- It offers a wide range of colors, which may not be available with natural stones. You can get crystalline, red and even dark blue colors.
- These countertops are really beautiful and have shiny surface which increases the beauty of your kitchen.
Cons of Quartz countertops
- These countertops are not heat tolerant. It means that they are unable to tolerate a lot of heat. If you place a hot pot and pan on a regular basis, it is going to be damaged in a short duration.
- These are sensitive to some household materials such as rust removers. That’s why, it is strongly recommended to use any product on the countertop carefully. Even if you cut on the surface regularly, you are likely to damage it.
By accessing all the pros and cons of these countertops, you can choose the best one according to your budget and make your home more beautiful than ever before.