Important Features That Are Mandatory To Consider While Buying A Fireplace Mantel
Cast stone is the best option when it comes to making a fireplace mantel to enhance and transform the entire look of a house altogether. Besides, these decorative pieces have much worth beyond being showpieces only. Which is why you should be extra careful while investing your money in buying one for decorating your house. And the primary benefits of using a fireplace mantel include the following.
- Fireplace mantels made of limestone are used to keep the room warm during winters because limestone can absorb heat coming out of the chimney fire
- Cast metal fireplace mantels are strong enough to sustain strength and quality around all fire sources including wood, gas, and oil
- Cast stones are strong structures that do not break or burn for years. Besides, they remain shiny and as colorful as new when taken care of and cleaned properly
- They can be designed to adopt different customized shapes. Besides, they come in beautiful patterns like Sahara diamond, pearl diamond, buff open cast, milestone open cast, ash honed, and chocolate honed to complement the regal interiors like the European and Victorian styles
- They can be made with cabinets that offer additional storage space. Also, they can be made to match the budget of all people. Thus, everyone gets the desired option in limited budget too
Valuable Considerations That Make An Impact On The Quality Of A Fireplace Mantel
Fireplace mantels can primarily be the heart and soul of a house when chosen wisely. Therefore, always follow the considerations given below while buying one for your house.
- The foremost thing to consider is buying Omega Los Angeles fireplace mantels if based in LA. The fireplace mantels by this company are handmade by artisans coming from the families of people who used to build stone structures for royals in the early European times
- You should consider the quality of the cast stone more than the design. Do not settle for a substandard stone product to save some dollars. It’s best to settle with nothing less than an authentic limestone fireplace mantel
- It’s equally important to select a piece that goes with your interiors and fits your fireplace properly. Therefore, seek the help of professional designers by the company to take dimensions of the fireplace to handcraft a mantel with suitable dimensions
- Take suggestions by the designers that know better about what finishes go better with what interiors and which styles are trending the most in the market